A Healthy Balance Sheet and Why It Matters (CPA Small Business Workshop)
This session defines the concept of a healthy balance sheet and explain to the business owner how to create a balance sheet that will appear healthy to an investor, buyer or lender.
- What does having a healthy balance sheet mean?
- How do others look at my balance sheet?
- What are the measures of balance sheet health?
- What does an investor look at?
- What does the bank look at?
- How can I "cure" an unhealthy balance sheet?
Presented by Eric Craig, CPA Canada.
Series: Small Business Financial Management Workshops for Adults & Older Adults
Drop-In Program. First Come, First Served.