Life Process Transformation: Self-Care for the Caregiver
Where: Join us online using the Zoom platform! To register, please click here: https://form.jotform.com/91215349636258
When: August 19 - December 2, 2021
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm
(Sessions are free. Required workbook is $55 + HST)
- Feel overwhelmed in caring for others?
- Experience insomnia, worry, or anxiety?
- Have trouble dealing with your feelings?
- Find it hard to find time to take care of yourself?
- Have trouble asking for help and following through on it?
Please join Denise Verreault, Psychogeriatric Resource Consultant with the Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region, as she takes you through a sixteen-week educational program designed to help you learn how to take better care of you as you care for others. The three-hour weekly class will focus on self-awareness exercises, stress management, group discussion, and take-home exercises. You can learn how to develop your inner capacity to be resilient and strong regardless of your current life challenges.
For more information or to register online, click here: https://form.jotform.com/91215349636258 or call the office at (905) 697-3914.