York Regional Police Recruitment Info Session
Interested in becoming a police officer? York Regional Police are hiring several police constables. Speak to a YPR Recruiter at our Infosession to find out job requirements, the application process, tips and more!
- No criminal record for which you have not received a pardon
- Canadian citizenship or permanent residency
- Successful completion of secondary school or equivalent
- Valid OACP certificate
- Valid standard or emergency first-aid and CPR Level C certification
- Valid Ontario class G driver’s license
To register for the session, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.