Kensington Market Sweet & Savoury Food Tour
Travel the world in one lunch as we sample a variety of multicultural dishes in the colourful National Historic Site of Kensington Market, including a stop in Chinatown. Savour the sights, sounds and tastes of this unique neighbourhood as we treat ourselves to sweet and savoury delights from Chinese and Latin American kitchens, among others! Come hungry, as you'll be eating enough for a hearty lunch.
Exclusive: Includes a Canadian dish with a special twist for the tour!
What to Expect
• Introduction to a variety of multi-cultural food stores
• Samples from each stop, enough for lunch
• Guided tour on the history of the food, stores and neighbourhood
• Custom-made Canadian dish for the tour (Tasty Exclusive!)
• Discounts at select merchants
• Happy times for all!
Tour runs every Sunday at 11.30am to 2pm, from Aug 28 - Dec 18
Please book online to reserve your spot.
$49 adult, $35 kids