[Ages 11 to 15]
Courtice Branch, The Great Room
Saturday, November 17th, 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; and
Sunday, November 18th, 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Advanced registration required; space is limited. Register online, in person, or by phone.
Cost $55; includes participant manual.
Recommended that attendees bring a lunch or snack.
This course teaches your teen the fundamental skills they need to start their own babysitting service. A Red Cross certified instructor from React Right Safety Services teaches the class.
• How to give appropriate care for infants, toddlers and school-aged children;
• Dealing with basic First Aid emergencies;
• How to recognize potential hazards;
• What parents expect of a babysitter;
• How to safely find customers; and
• Rural babysitting.
Note: Bring a teddy bear to practice on!
Caregivers and support staff for people with disabilities are admitted free of charge.
Presented in partnership with React Right Safety Services.
Please note that this course runs at different times on each day.